ITN Converter can used several maps and directions providers:
|Microsoft Bing Maps|
|Nokia OVI Maps|
|U.S. Geological Survey|
|Natural Resources Canada|
|Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya|
Details of driving directions:
- Recommended: The route deemed to be the safest and simplest with minimal scope for error along the way.
- Quickest: The route likely to offer the shortest journey time to the chosen destination, favouring main roads and, in particular, motorways.
- Shortest: The route offering the shortest distance to a destination via the most accessible roads. Journey times for this option will tend to be longer.
- Sightseeing: The route option for scenic roads that may have a touristic interest.
- Economical: The most fuel-efficient route that also avoids toll roads.